Did you know?
- 60% of parents work outside of Southern Maryland.
- Maryland has the highest rate of alcohol use by 8th graders in the United States.
- Violent juvenile crime rates double all across the country when most schools let children out.
- Southern Maryland is mostly rural with limited supervised recreational areas for youth.
- According to the Mott Foundation funded nationwide survey, 75% of adults believe after school programs have a major positive impact on violence and drug prevention.
- Many families use us for child care. With a $25 annual registration and $25 weekly after school fee, we remain the least expensive child care resource available to all families, regardless of need.